The results of the online survey on SEO and Paid Search conducted by Neutralize (*\*) last February and March UK companies are increasingly outsourcing their SEO and paid search campaigns to agencies. Obviously this means more business for everyone in SEO!
- One in ten companies surveyed is spending more than £1 million annually on paid search.
- Since 2007, the proportion of companies conducting paid search (PPC) and search engine optimisation (SEO) exclusively in-house have declined. Correspondingly, the proportion of respondents outsourcing to an agency for both disciplines has gone up.
- The proportion of agencies offering landing page optimisation has increased from 71% to 76%, making this the second most commonly offered service.
- Google is also strides ahead of its competitors for quality of traffic. Again, 89% of company respondents rate Google as the best for quality traffic.
- 63% of companies planning to increase their paid search (PPC) budget
- 61% planning to increase their search engine optimization (SEO) budget
I guess everyone can expect an increase in inquiries. It’s now up to us to clinch the deals. Happy client hunting everyone!