Been cleaning up my email tonight and I noticed an influx of comments. One that particularly got my attention was Matan Media’s comment in response to my pose regarding web hosting. Needless to say (though I’ll say it anyway), as the title of this post suggests, it got me to thinking about the similarities of SEO and marriage (or at least mine ^_^). Here’s what I came up with…
- They both take a lot of work.
- Every little thing counts.
- Overlooking the foundation/basics will result in critical errors in the future.
- Very dynamic. Just when you think you’ve got it something comes up to complicate things. You need to continuously watch the trend and tweak and adjust.
- Learning about it can both be frustrating and funny. In retrospect the things that seemed mind-boggling and utterly frustrating now seems trivial and even funny once you understand a certain problem.
- It may be hard work but once you see the results coming in nothing can replace it.
- It’s a commitment.
- Most of the things that need to be done to make it work falls under common sense.
- It’s crazy how many people do not see the sense in common sense and keep on using methods/habits that can be destructive when caught or at the least are fruitless.
I can go on and on with my analogies but then it would be better to find out your own take on marriage and SEO. Start posting! This should be fun. ^_^