Blog posts about SES London will surely be all over the net before the week ends. Here are the notable first day blog posts:
- 20 Minutes to Mention Paid Links: SES London Day 1, Part 1 (Ciaran Norris)
- Analytics and the Future of Search: SES London Day 1, Part 2 (Ciaran Norris) – If you plan on reading just one (actually two since the post is divided into two parts) post on SES London this is the post to read. Really in-depth.
- SES London, Near-Live Blogging I (Andrew Goodman) – Discusses points made during the Orion Panel.
- SES London Day One Photos (Lee Odden) – Familiarise yourself with some of the faces in SEO (no the pics aren’t all of Lee Odden) so you can accost them for an autograph in case you meet them on the streets. Been thinking on his earlier post on the Fallacy of SEO Celebrity and he has a really good point. Admit it though almost anyone would be tickled to be famous. It IS better though if you become “famous” outside the world of SEO.
- SES London 08: Frederick Marckini Opening Keynote (Li Evans)
- SES London: Click Fraud Issues (Andrew Girwood)